Are you ready for a new challenge, and want to be rewarded for your efforts?
Are you a support worker with a natural person-centred approach with a desire to enable those who you support to achieve greater independence whilst obtaining career progression? We are currently working on behalf of a specialist care organisation who are looking for a support worker to make a difference in their service in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire who can commit to a flexible rota including days and nights. The service prides itself on providing the highest level of care to the individuals with learning disabilities so experience within this client group would be desirable. In return they offer excellent career progression and benefits.
We are looking for a Male Support Worker who has:
- A friendly, caring approach
- A genuine desire to help others
- The ability to relate to people with a variety of backgrounds
- A professional, reliable and flexible attitude
- The ability to work on your own or in a team
- Patience and a sense of humour!
If this sounds like you, then in return you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Free training
- Regular support and supervisions
- Support for Health and Social Care Qualifications such as NVQ / QCF
- Contribution towards company pension scheme
Activities of support vary from daily living skills i.e. cooking, cleaning, personal care, travel escorts, teaching of independent life skills to assistance with accessing community-based activities such as going to college, swimming, work placements and other social and leisure activities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'