Are you wanting to work for a large organisation that offers career progression, personal development and values their co workers?
If the answer is YES- read further now!
We are recruiting for Support Workers to work for reputable organisation that has presence across the South West supportign adults with mental health issues, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour in a full time, permanent role paying £8.25 per hour contracted 37 hours per week plus sleep ins.
You will be working within a purpose built building with up to date moving and handling equipment that is spacious, specially adapted and beautifully decorated building.
Contracted 37 hours per week, working shifts including early's, lates and every other weekend
With the support of an experienced, passionate and knowledgeable Registered Manager, you will have the autonomy to develop your knowledge and skill set along with have the ability to progress your career with access to QCF/ NVQ level 2 and 3.
Benefits to you as a Support Worker:
- Working for a reputable and established organisation
- Company pension scheme
- Paid annual leave
- Sick pay
- Access to high street discount
- Full time contract
- Access and support to fully funded NVQ/ QCF qualifications
- Ability to progress your career within the business
Duties of a Support Worker:
- Assisting with moving and handling using the aid of wheelchairs, ceiling hoists and walking frames
- Assisting with all aspects of personal are including bathing, showering and oral hygiene
- Administering medication
- Assisting with internal and external activities
- Domestic duties
- Food preparation and feeding
- Liaising with external healthcare professionals
- Recording of daily notes
Experience required for a Support Worker:
- Experience working within the health and social care sector is advantageous
- Have a kind and caring nature and able to demonstrate empathy and compassion
- Able to work on a flexible rota
- Want to work towards achieving QCF/ NVQ's
- Be a hard working, proactive individual
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider in Gloucester, is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'