Avenues Group are looking for part-time female Support Workers to join our team at Teversham Road in Cambridge to support adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs. Avenues is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life. This might be everyday things like providing support to do the shopping, getting a new haircut or just making a drink. But it’s also about more delicate stuff, like choosing where to live, supporting them to take a shower or the development of friendships.
Due to the needs of the service it is essential for successful applicants to hold a full valid UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
Benefits of working for Avenues Group
- Up to 25 annual leave days + 8 bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Extensive three month induction and tailored career development
- Sector leading learning and development facilities
- Ongoing support from local and central teams
- The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
- A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
You don’t need any previous experience or training (we’ll provide lots of that). But you will need to demonstrate that you share our values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Pride, and…
- be caring and sympathetic
- be passionate about supporting others
- be flexible to work early morning, late evening, overnight, and sleep-in shifts over a 7 day rota; 23 hours per week
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be female in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Apply today to find out how you can make a difference to someone's life.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'