Now hiring! support workers who are looking full time or part time supporting adults with various disabilities
This client is one of the largest charity organisation in the UK supporting vulnerable children and their families, children with special educational needs and people with learning disabilities.
They have been in the industry for over 3 decades and have been continuously supporting vulnerable children and families to maximise their potential at home, at school and throughout their lives, through personalised services designed to enable choice.
Location: Reading Area
Pay: £7.50/ Hour
Shift: Flexible (Earlies, Late, Night, long days)
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Rota
- Support the goals and aspirations of the people you support;
- Assisting in personal care, health needs and positively respond to the changing needs of people receiving support;
- Support to in accessing educational, occupational and recreational opportunities;
- Enable or assist the people you support to effectively manage their home environment
Who we are looking for:
- Passionate in working with vulnerable people
- Positive attitude and reliable
- Flexible with rota
- has a portable DBS or willing to undergo a new one
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV or email and call and look for Charm to discuss further
We look forward to hear from you!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- domiciliary care
- personal care
- support work
- physical disabilities
- learning disabilities