We have excellent opportunities available for Support Workers to join our client’s group of Children’s Homes located in Sussex and Surrey.
Looking for a new challenge?
Want to work in a rewarding setting with Looked After Children?
Fancy working in an environment where no two days are the same?
If so then this will be a fantastic opportunity for you….
The Role of Support Worker
This is a challenging but rewarding role supporting 11-18 year olds with emotional behavioural difficulties where no two days are the same. We are looking for Support Workers who are passionate about helping vulnerable children with complex behaviours to fulfil their potential and are not daunted by challenges.
The Person for the role of Support Worker
To be successful in the role of Support Worker you will be / have:
* Previous experience of working in the field of Residential Care for Children and Young People
* Able to develop and maintain good working relationships
* Excellent people skills, leadership and communication skills
* Experience of leading shifts in a care setting (to be considered for a senior support worker role)
* Willingness to undertake additional qualifications and training
* Availability to work weekends, evenings and overnight in accordance to shift patterns and requirements (2 shifts on, 3 shifts off)
* Due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced
* DBS check prior to commencement and overseas Police check (if required)
Desired but not essential:
* Level 3 Diploma Residential Childcare England or equivalent
Our client has a fantastic support structure in place and is well known for the excellent career development and progression that it offers to all its employees.
As a Support Worker, you will receive:
* A salary package of circa £25,794 - £28,603 per annum including night payments
* Excellent employee benefits scheme
* Contributory pension scheme
* Excellent training package including sponsorship through the Level 3 Diploma Residential Childcare England – worth over £1,000
* Overtime is also available
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Carer, care home, children’s home, residential, support worker, social care, medical, health, charity,