Location - Hastings
Job Type- Temporary
£7.75 to £8.00 hour
Search Medical are looking for a compassionate, experienced learning difficulties support workers to join their team within their residential home in Hastings.
If you are committed to providing high quality care and wish for a change and are ready for a new challenge this could be the job for you.
* Supporting Adults with learning disabilities within a residential setting which may also include assisting residents access the community.
* Shift based including Days, Night and sleep in shifts
* Supporting Service Users with daily tasks such as Personal Care, Communication, Daily Living Skills and activities.
* Assisting residents with special events such as holidays.
* NVQ level 2 in Heath and social care.
* Flexibility to work shifts.
* 6 Months minimum experience in a care based setting.
* Valid DBS
If you're keen to find out more, please apply with your CV below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- support worker
- care assistant
- Health care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- lead support worker