Are you passionate about caring for Children & Young Adults ? Looking for the next step in your career within a diverse role?
At Prophet Care Recruitment we are currently looking for outgoing and caring individuals for temporary Support Worker roles within children's & young adults residential home's and respite services throughout Kent. Our clients provide support for children & young adults aged 8 - 30 with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour, Autism and Physical Disabilities.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum one years experience in working with children and or young people & young adults who have learning disabilities and other needs
- An understanding of the needs of children and young people with learning disabilities & physical
- Experience of providing care to people with learning disabilities
- Physically fit and able to undertake safe manual handling practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good telephone manner and good level of spoken English
- Observant and sensitive to a Service Users needs Ability to work autonomously and productively as part of a team
- Knowledge of food hygiene/manual handling/health & safety standards and practices
- NVQ 2 or 3 in Care desired but not essential
- Flexibility for shift work and sleep ins on a rota basis
If this exciting, diverse role sounds like something you're interested in then don't wait... APPLY NOW!
- Learning Disabilities
- Young People
- Young Adults