247 Professional Health are looking to recruit support workers in the St. Helens area. This role is ideal for experienced support workers wanting either full time flexible work or just 1 - 2 shifts a week.
Weekly pay - £8 to £11 per hour paid via PAYE or Limited Company and there is no charge for pay roll.
Some of the shift patterns you could work are:
247 Professional Health offer:
- Working for a reputable agency - Established since 2008
- Weekly Pay
- You can get paid via PAYE or via your Limited Company
- Advanced block booked shifts
- Last minute shifts, when you find yourself available at short notice
- Flexible hours that you can change to suit your needs week by week
- Free PMVA Training Course
- On-going Staff Development - Qualification opportunities
- We will update your Mandatory training for FREE
- Support from our consultants 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £500 for a nurse or £25 for a HCA/SW *Terms Apply
Services include drugs and alcohol support, rehabilitation and day centres for individuals with enduring mental health and other complex needs. In addition to this, 247 Professional Health also have a number of vacancies based within private hospitals and specialist learning disability residential homes for both adults and young adults who require daily hands on support.
As a 247 Professional Health Support Worker, you will be working as part of a dedicated, professional, and friendly team in a busy and demanding environment, so it is essential you are well organised and able to learn quickly. The role will entail working in partnership with services users, providing person centred approaches to support and promote their daily independence meeting both health and social needs.
- 6 months experience in the role of support worker within the last 5 years in the UK
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Experience working within a challenging environment and willingness to learn pro-active approaches for managing violence and aggression
We will be holding interviews for this post immediately so if you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position please click the 'Apply’ button below to submit a copy of your CV.
247 Professional Health is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Therefore, all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Mental Health
- Challenging Environment