£17,004 per annum
Leatherhead, KT22 0BT
Support Worker - Job Purpose
To provide the highest standard of person centred care and support in the residential service for adults with complex disabilities, ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met and they are treated with respect and dignity.
Support Worker - About the role
- Undertake all aspects of personal care and daily living skills ensuring residents’ needs are met and promoting safety and welfare
- To ensure residents have a stimulating and fulfilling programme of activities that meets their individual needs
- To work within the policies and procedures in relation to moving and handling, medication practices and contribute to support plans and risk assessments
- To undertake the role of keyworker ensuring the residents’ interests and rights are met and communicating effectively with relevant parties
Support Worker - About you
- You will have a NVQ/QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or working towards whilst in post).
- You will have experience of working with people with physical and/or learning disabilities and knowledge of person centred care and support
- You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to build appropriate professional relationship
Support Worker - Benefits
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- Attractive benefits and bonus package offered
- Shift work and overtime available
- Continuous development/ training opportunities
Support Worker - How to apply
Complete an application by visiting our website via the link.