I am currently recruiting for Support Workers in Oxted with the passion for providing high quality, person - centred care for children and young adults with physical disabilities and complex health needs.
The Support Worker role involves giving practical and emotional care to the children, from helping with basic care routines through to engaging the children in fun and stimulating activities. The role is paid £9 - £ 10.50 depending on experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with children, young people, their families and carers
- Understand child development
- Demonstrate the ability to safeguard and promote the welfare of the child
- Demonstrates the ability to make a positive difference in the lives of of children and young people
- Communicates clearly, and concisely in the most appropriate way
Benefits for you:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in well recognised care organisation
- Dedicated Consultant
- Free training
"We drive forward new ways to make life better for vulnerable children. We work relentlessly to fix problems early and give them the chance to grow up happy, healthy and with hope for their future"
Please call Dorota to apply on or send your CV no!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job