Are you dedicated Support Worker looking for part time / full time hours in residential /community settings in North and North West London? We will offer you a job with shifts booked according to your availability!
As a support worker you will be paid £8.50 - £9.00 p/h depending on availability, qualification and experience.
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Experience in Health and Social Care is essential
- To support Service Users in residential settings and it the community
- To provide flexible and supportive services
- To work within the context of organisational policies and procedures.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times.
- To work in partnership with service users, the team, the organisation and the wider
- To promote equality and diversity within the service and the wider community.
- Support Service Users to take control of their lives and to maximise their inclusion and
participation in the community according to their needs, wishes and preferences.
- To support Service Users to access a range of opportunities, activities and experiences
- To support Service Users to monitor their health and well-being and to support them with developing and maintaining independent living skills.
- Attend all statutory training and comply with legislation requirements.
- Support Service Users to reach their full potential.
- To always respect the service user, their dignity and choice.
Benefits for you:
-Good rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Great opportunity for progression
- Free training
- Company pension
No two days are the same; no two clients are the same!
To apply please contact Anne Connaughon on or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.