Support Worker -Edenbridge, Kent
Hours - 8am - 8pm (Monday to Sunday)
Pay rate - £9 - £10 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is looking for a support worker to join our team working with our male client who has spinal injuries. Daily duties for the successful support worker would include personal care, assistance with mobility and management of our client's various interventions. We are looking for support workers with a positive, caring nature to encourage our client's independence in his home and community.
As a support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
- £200 joining bonus*
- Refer a friend scheme*
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent preferred but not necessary
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Support Workers