About the role
Ipswich, Suffolk based
Rates of pay: £8.66 to £10.19 per hour
Hours: 0900 to 15.30 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Are you looking for an inspirational environment where you can make a positive difference to those who need your support?
Interserve Healthcare can offer you free training, career progression, weekly pay, uniform and flexibility of hours.
We are looking for an enthusiastic support worker to assist a young lady with complex needs to enable her to engage in daily activities and promote independence such as accessing activities within the local community and promoting fun days out.
We are looking for a Support Worker who:
• Has 6 months previous care experience
• Has excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Has a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
You should be a driver over the age of 24 to drive the client's mobility vehicle.
We offer free training to work with this client.
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
*SDA Section 7 applies.