- Personal Care Experience desirable,
- Physically Fit, (keep u in a fast paced environment),
- Previous experience working with Challenging Behaviour,
- Understanding of confidentiality, and the importance of this,
- Experience working in a social care background,
- Able to work in a person centred way.
DESPERATLEY NEED SIGN LANGUAGE KNOWLEDGE!
The Clients family is wanting support so that the young boy can undertake activities out in the community and occasionally be supported in the family home.
Employment will only commence once the interview process has been completed and a DBS check, completed references for the last five years, completion of all mandatory training has taken place. As per client request, two care references will be needed for this role and experience working with Challenging Behaviour is essential.
Please apply if this job is of interest for yourself, interviews taking now.
Contact the Community Care department of Reed, on 01142754466.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job