Support Worker- Winnersh
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2020.
We are looking for enthusiastic Female Support Workers to provide person-centred support in Winnersh for a young lady "Maggie" with her day to day life. "Maggie" , likes music, going on walks, arts & crafts, cooking and needs support with going out and about independently.
This is a fantastic role where you will be making a difference to someone's life everyday.
Drivers are desirable however not essential for this role.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
Alongside our award winning benefits package, we give you the opportunity to:
- Obtain your Health Care Certificate.
- On successful passing of probation the opportunity to obtain your NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Gain access on our Aspire Career Development programme.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Lenka on <>
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'