The Organisation: CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
The Role: The role involves be working with Adults with Learning, disabilities, challenging behaviour, mental health issues and complex needs within a residential setting. We have full time and waking night positions available.
* The role involves working shifts on a rota basis which includes weekends and sleep ins.
* The ability to keep calm under pressure and to be a team player will help you to succeed in this exciting and challenging role.
* Previous experience is welcomed but not essential as full training will be given.
* NVQ Level 2 and above in Health & Social Care
The successful candidate for the role of Residential Support
Worker will have:
* The ability to keep calm under pressure
* Experience to work alone and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills
* The passion to work with vulnerable Adults
* The desire and commitment to achieve high
standards of safeguarding
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next 14 days pleas assume that you have both been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job