Full time Vacancies x2
The Organisation: CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
The Role: The role of a Residential Support Worker involves supporting adults with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, complex needs and mental health issues, providing them with practical and emotional care, enabling them to lead as ordinary life as they can achieve within a residential complex. Previous experience is desirable but not essential as free training is provided.
Responsibilities of the Residential Support Worker:
• To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment
• To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users, families and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
• To co-ordinate, and be involved in, the preparation of meals, laundry duties and cleaning
• To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
• To work as part of a team to provide high quality care
The successful candidate for the role will have:
• The ability to keep calm under pressure
• Experience to work alone and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• The passion to work with vulnerable Adults
• The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next 14 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future
- Learning Disabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"