Experienced Support Workers required to work in South Tyneside and surrounding areas for temp to perm role.
All Applicants must be confident, reliable and have the ability to provide high levels of care to service user at all times.
You will work as part of a team to provide care and support for female clients with moderate learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour, to enable them to live as independently as possible.
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
• General household tasks such as laundry
• Promoting the privacy, dignity and freedom of choice of individuals at all times
• Providing person-centred support, as per individual support plans
• Work with individuals to minimise behaviours that create risk
• Any other duties as reasonably required
The shifts are days and waking nights worked over a 35 hour week 22 hours per week also available which is spread over a 7 day period to ensure client safety. Full time staff are entitled to the statutory 5.6 weeks holidays per year, bank worker accrue holidays on a pro rata basis. The rate of pay is £8.78.
• 6 months UK experience in a formal care setting is essential
• Experience working with Learning Disabilities and/or challenging behaviour
• Happy to perform a range of personal care tasks
• Proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
• Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
• Staff Incentives
Apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Medication Administration
- Waking Nights
- Sleep Ins
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"