Support Workers - Plymouth
Hours - Ad hoc shifts
Pay Rate - £7.89 - £8.47
We are currently hiring in the Plymouth area for support workers. We are looking for a support worker to assist our male client who has learning disabilities. The support worker will have ideally have experience of working with learning disabilities.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our company is strongly focused on the care of our clients and making sure the client’s requirements are always met.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked with learning disabilities
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job