Amazing Support worker opportunities available with a well established Mental Health and Learning Difficulties service based in the Romford area.
A well established Housing and Healthcare group with an expected 800 new employees to be recruited into the business over the next 12 months.
Specialising predominantly in Mental Health and Learning Difficulties services - excellent brand reputation and an aspiring top employer in the industry.
The Support Worker position
- Working with the Registered Manager to ensure Service users are well looked after
- Compliant with CQC regulations around safety and wellbeing
- Supporting young adults in a Supported living home get their independance back
- Train and develop life skills where possible with service users
- Keep service users engaged and productive in their day to days
- Minimal if any personal care involved
- Training and developing support workers to ensure continuous improvements across the 2x homes
- Working with the Registered Manager and Senior Management to identify safeguarding issues, improvements in day to day support and where necessary working with new referrals
Salary and Working hours
- 2 hour morning shifts Monday - Sunday
- £8 per hour
- Part time Permanent position
- Support Workers
- Supported Living