Are you an experienced Support Worker with over 2 years experience?
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding care to vulnerable adults within a homeless/housing environment?
If the answer is yes then we need you.
We are currently recruiting for a support worker for a national charity. The role is permanent working with service users promoting Independence within a supported living/housing environment. The hourly rate is £8.81 per hour.
- Opportunity of a career with a national charity
- SSSC Endorsement
- Free on the job training and qualifications available within care
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly Pay to begin with
- Provide support for service users, both emotional and social
- Work with service users both within a housing / homelessness supported living environment
- Be able to work as part of a team to help deliver outstanding levels of care
- Proven track record of working within the professional care
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Work between both the penicuik and lasswade service
- Shift pattern - Monday to Friday between 2.45 pm - 6.15/7.15/7.45 pm + 1 weekend shift every 3/4 weeks
As you can imagine these roles will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply or want more information about this role or any others that may be available, please submit your C.V or give Mujib a call on for a confidential conversation.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job