Support Worker - Knowle- Bristol
Support Workers - Knowle, Bristol
Hours - Monday to Sunday - 07:30 - 20:00 - Waking nights - 20:00 - 08:00
Pay Rate - £8.30 - £9.51
We are currently hiring in the Knowle area for support workers. We want a supportive and proactive support worker, with the ability to use their own initiative to care for our male client who has a complex neurological disorder. We are looking for a support worker who can help support our client in days out and assistance with his social life.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our company is heartily focused on making sure our care is of the highest standard and that our clients needs are always met.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Has previously worked with clients unable to communicate
• Previously worked with PEG feeding
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job