Support Worker, Adults with Learning Disabilities, Diss
Your new company
We are working with a provider of care for adults with learning disabilities who have a couple of residential homes in the Diss area, both of which are looking for more experienced support workers to join their teams on a temporary basis.
Your new role
Support Workers are part of a team supporting people with all aspects of their daily life, including social and physical activities, personal care, mobility and meal times.
Duties can include:
- supporting people with social and physical activities
- booking and accompanying people to appointments
- helping with personal care such as showering and dressing
- supporting people with eating and drinking
What you'll need to succeed
* A minimum of 6 months experience in the last 2 years in a social care role
* Previous experience working with adults with learning disabilities
* Flexibility - shifts can be early/late/nights or 12 hour days/nights as required by the home
* Excellent communication skills
* Team working skills
What you'll get in return
* For the right candidates temporary can become permanent roles
* Access to Hays Hub app - for fast access to the latest available shifts
* Weekly pay
* Competitive rates of pay
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'