Main Duties included but not limited to:
- Assessing support needs of service users. Drawing up support plans, implementing, monitoring and reviewing them.
- To liaise and develop effective working relationships. Ensure resolution to the benefit of Centra Care and Support and the customers where possible.
- Assist service users in accessing appropriate housing. This would include drawing up and implementing resettlement plans and providing follow-up support.
- Provide information and consult service users about services provided and actively encourage participation.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to identify service users who may no longer need the service.
- To attend regular meeting with Committee Mental Health Team and other professionals regarding service users and potential service user with mental health.
- Being responsible and providing support with complex mental health cases that require emergency and or crisis intervention.
- To attend strategy meetings on a regular basis for mental health with other professional bodies with a view to provide and review the mental health service within the geographical area
- Develop effective and professional working relationships internally and externally promoting a positive image of the service and of Centre Care and Support.
- Meet key performance targets including Support Plans, Risk Assessments, contact time, service users involvement, Customer Service Guarantee, local authority targets and provide monitoring and other reports.
This role is 31 hours per week and offers 25 days paid annual leave