I am looking for a Support Coordinator to join this global manufacturing and distribution company based local to West Bromwich.
You have the opportunity to work in modern, open plan offices, in a diverse and welcoming team with a supportive manager and have great scope to progress and grow your career. All this is on offer to you.
Salary = £17-20,000 depending on experience + discretionary bonus + good company benefit scheme
The purpose of this role is to provide administration and customer service support to both the UK Sales and Service teams.
Customer Service is pivotal to this role as you will be speaking to both internal and external customers on a daily basis. Therefore you must have previous telephone based customer service experience and must be confident over the phone.
Main duties include:
- To answer inbound sales enquiries relevant to the team you work in
- Process sales enquiries, leads and quotations
- Accurately record data on CRM system (Salesforce)
- Manage a forecast and pipeline report
- Manage update reports
- Complete stock checks where necessary (desk based)
- Follow up on all marketing and mail-shot campaigns in a structured manner
- Order processing
- Escalate customer issues when appropriate
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previous telephone based customer service, sales or account management experience – If you do not have the experience but can express other necessary skills then I will still consider you
- Must have initiative. This is very important in this type of role
- Must be self-motivated and positive
- A strong focus on quality and detail
- Must be a competent IT user especially in MS Excel
Are you interested in this role?
If so do not hesitate and apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business