Temporary Administrative Support
£10.50 an hour
My client a major international Airport is looking to engage a few temporary candidates to assist in some basic administration duties for a period of 3 months. Your day will consist of mostly data entry using Word Excel and outlook. You will need to be accurate to assist this scheduling team and ensure the smooth running of this function of the Airport.
In your role as administrative support you will be utilising Excel, Word and Outlook at an Intermediate Level to support the Scheduling Team in delivering an end to end Resourcing and Administrative product for 1500 operational staff at Gatwick Airport.
Scheduling Software will also be referred to and used as part of duties, and full training will be provided.
The administrator will proactively ensure that all relevant data and systems are updated in an accurate and timely fashion. To deliver a professional, consistent and high-quality service to all internal and external GAL customers.
- Meet agreed Service Level Agreements and work deadlines with operational teams and all GAL stakeholders, to resolve transactional service issues and identify process improvement opportunities.
- To accurately log and input data to Gatwick Scheduling software system and all other administrative systems relevant to Resource Scheduling.
- Contributes, and responds in accordance with deadlines and achievement of improvement targets to:-
- Delivering accurate resourcing figures and statistics
- Compliance with processes
- Updating all relevant electronic and Data systems as required
- Effective and accurate use of IT Gatwick Scheduling systems
- Improvements in personal effectiveness and efficiency
- To participate in projects and working parties and to carry out any other duties that may be outside the standard remit for the purpose of company development, or as may be reasonably required by the Company.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience of working in a busy support operational environment.
- Preferable - Experience of understanding resourcing, rostering, scheduling, compliance and planning issues within an operational environment
- Administrative/IT systems based experience
- Must be PC Literate with a good understanding and ability (at intermediate level) to use Excel, Word and Outlook.
Please apply via the website and for further information please call Amanda on .
Airports is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Admin Administration support