Support Administrator / Support Desk – QL, DRS, 1st Touch
To £23,000 pa DOE + Benefits
Our client based is looking for a Business Systems Support Administrator / Support Desk team member.
The successful candidate will need:
• Knowledge of DRS and 1st Touch
• Knowledge of a Maintenance Service Department/ environment
• Experience of working in a highly focused and rapidly changing role
• To be able to work to high levels of accuracy with effective organisational skills
• Experience of working with the Align Suite
• An understanding of the processes involved within maintenance services or similar
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
• Provide support for staff throughout in using QL, DRS, 1st Touch and all associated systems, although in depth training can be provided.
• Respond to and help resolve user issues on a day to day basis via the Align Support Desk.
• Be proactive in monitoring outstanding tickets.
• Set up new users on the system.
• Monitor system usage.
• Assist in preparation of Training material.
• Assist in the co-ordination and planning of training days.
• Create and amend templates and new documentation for users.
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements of this role or would like to know more information please call or email .
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.