We are looking for Teachers for willing to cover supply and short term roles, this is a great way to build up skill and confidence as well as experiencing different schools. Whether you are looking to work 1 day a week or fill up a full 5 day week, this is something Prospero can help you with.
To be considered joining our team you must:
* Be a qualified teacher with UK QTS
* Have good communication skills and deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
* Be reliable, professional and have an adaptable approach to work.
* Able to inspire and motivate children with mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence.
Prospero can offer:
* One of the best pay rates in the market, paying between £100 to £150 a day
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* Round the clock support from the best and most experienced consultants in the area
* Strong, long standing relationships with some of the best schools in the area
Please contact Lawrence at Prospero Teaching to discuss the role in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job