Juice Cheltenham is delighted to be supporting a fantastic organisation in their search for a Supply Chain Manager, based in Tewkesbury.
- Uphold and contribute to the improvement of the Health & Safety requirements of the Company
- Allocate appropriate management resource, monitor performance and apply corrective action for all activities associated with the manufacturing & maintenance operations and their personnel.
- Measure, analyse, improve and communicate daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives. Including conducting performance appraisals for direct reports & ensure completion for the rest of the Team.
- Develop employee skills and effectiveness with appropriate communication, development and training.
- Manage stock levels to meet the needs of the business in relation to Customer Service, space and financial considerations.
- Provide forecasts of material requirements for key suppliers on a monthly basis and for other relevant suppliers as and when required.
- Work with the Commercial Team to understand future demand and plan accordingly.
- Ensure the ERP system is maintained to provide the latest information and purchase orders are dated correctly.
- Review production and material requirements to enable a short, medium and long-term production plan.
- Manage and minimise risk that could affect the supply chain.
- Share best practices and benchmark with other HBS sites across the group.
- Work with key suppliers and Product Managers to maintain & improve supply requirements (internal & external suppliers).
- Work with suppliers to minimise the environmental impact of the supply chain.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely company stock takes.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- 5 years+ experience of managing supply chains at Management level including management of suppliers, order placement, stock management through to distribution.
- 5 years+ experience of managing and developing teams.
- 5 years+ experience of dealing with Pan-European supply chains.
- Fully proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software suite.
- Proficient in the use of ERP systems - SAP would be an advantage.
- Experience in project management.
- Data Management & Planning skills.
- Competent in negotiating and problem solving.
- Ability to maintain and manage plans but be flexible to respond accordingly to changes as and when required.
- Fluent in English with the ability to speak French / German / Spanish an advantage but is not essential.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and development skills.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Analytical, accurate and performance orientated
This is an amazing opportunity, if you would like to find out more information, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'