Supply Chain Manager - Recycling Machinery
Competitive basic salary / Package dependant on experience
Based: County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
LWS Services are proud to be the chosen recruitment partner of a world-renowned manufacturer of Industrial recycling machinery, due to company growth, there is now an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Supply Chain Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
The Supply Chain Manager will play a key role in the future growth of the business, managing the supply chain to ensure stock availability and stock holding budgets are held in line with business objectives and cost saving initiatives are implemented by introduction of JIT and business forecasting models.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the department and will therefore have a significant impact and contribution to the success of the business.
- Lead, develop and motivate staff towards the achievement of targets and objectives
- Develop internal processes to improve efficiencies
- Implement parameters and processes in ERP system to ensure supplier lead times, buffer stock, customer agreed delivery dates, stock availability and stock holding budgets are all met and maintained at levels to meet targets
- Operate a JIT process whereby stock is kept a minimum while covering business needs
- Ensure machines bought in are delivered on time, costed and priced correctly and have robust supplier warranty agreements in place
- Ensure the team have oversight of goods required for both internal and external customers and meet the deadlines specified
- Predict future material requirements and work with supply base to secure reduced lead times
- Identify and implement improvement and cost saving measures with the purchasing team
- Development of costing forecasts
- Oversee logistics of goods and ensure within budget and on time
- Develop a balance score card for supplier performance, cost, quality and delivery
- Strategic outsourcing of new suppliers to improve quality and price
- Lead supplier negotiation and identify new supply routes to achieve cost savings
- Supplier management, to include commercial discussions, contracts, legalities and payment terms
- Responsibility for warranty agreements, to conclude creation and maintenance
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships, which will include travel internationally
- Establish consumables supply
- Responsible for all business purchases to include fixed assets
- Responsible for supplier quality returns
- Produce weekly and monthly KPI information
Qualifications Experience required:
- Whilst a third level qualification is preferred, a proven track record of achievement in a Supply Chain environment (or equivalent) is considered essential
- Commercial experience with track record of dealing directly with suppliers
- Experience of and a proven track record of staff management, appraisal and development of team
- A strong motivator with excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of consistently meeting KPIs
- Experience of using MRP/ERP systems
Additional Package details:
- 29 annual leave days per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Auto-enrolment into Workers Pension
- Opportunities for development
- On site car parking
- Opportunities for travel
- Corporate gym membership
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field, then we need to speak to you today.
For an immediate interview apply now with a copy of your current CV
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'