Our client, a global organisation in the Chemical industry are seeking a talented Supply Chain Manager to join their established team in Teesside. The position will play a key role within the Senior Management Team. The person will provide leadership and direction to the Supply Chain Departments while delivering clear business processes alongside performance metrics to identify, challenge and improve current processes.
The role will include but not be limited to;
* Leadership and management of the Supply Chain department covering; Customer Service, Packaging & Despatch and Shipping. Ensuring customer orders are delivered on time and in full in line with company KPI's.
* Implementation of a Supply and Demand review ensuring internal stakeholders have visibility on delivery schedules, demand & forecast analysis and are kept up to date from a commercial standpoint.
* Management of finished goods inventory and optimize stock keeping units to ensure on time in full is met with minimum stock holding.
* Work closely with production to optimize manufacturing planning via MRP to meet variances in customer demand.
* Management of Distribution and Logistics contracts.
* Coaching and development of staff within the team.
The ideal candidate will have / be;
* Degree qualified / Qualified by experience.
* Experience / understanding of the Chemical industry.
* Experience in Logistics, Procurement Supply Chain and Demand Planning In a Manufacturing environment.
* Strong negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Confident in a high pressure environment.
* Experience with international supply chains.
To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Rowan Smith on
Kelly Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client in relation to this vacancy.