Supply Chain Manager Position Overview
- Responsible for managing the workload of the teams in both the UK and India offices
- Promote cost saving initiatives personally and via team delivering annual cost savings.
- Managing suppliers throughout the Far East, Asia and China.
- Creating and implementing a procurement strategy that meets the needs of the business and falls in line with Best Practice.
- Develop, implement and embed a culture of both supplier measurement and engagement.
- Lead change and improvements in department through culture of empowerment and aligned to the strategy of the business.
- Ensure compliance with all Company Policies.
- Carry out performance and development reviews as well as relevant training and development for each member of the team.
- The Procurement Manager will be responsible for developing new product lines and ensuring the best price is achieved with suppliers and distributors.
Supply Chain Manager Position Requirements
- Previous experience managing a team overseas and in the U.K
- Previous experience of Procurement or Supply Chain Management within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Inventory management, cost down, materials availability improvement experience.
- Excellent supplier management skills and Vendor management.
Supply Chain Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000 (Negotiable)
- Company benefits
- 33 days' holiday (Including bank holidays)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy