Do you pride yourself in having excellent attention to detail?
Do you constantly get told how great you are at creating graphs and pivots tables using excel?
If you said yes and yes… Then this is the perfect role for you!
Working with an established company comes with many amazing benefits like:
• Salary on offer is £20,000 per annum
• Working hours are Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm
• 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Birthday day off
• Private Healthcare cover
• EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
• Corporate Social Responsibility days (2x paid days off per year to get involved with children’s charities or community events)
• Team Member Offers
• You Earned It online reward and recognition scheme
• Annual Bonus Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Social Events
Alongside these benefits, your Key Responsibilities are:
• Ownership of data presentations for weekly planning discussions
• Dealing with suppliers to plan and manage the ordering and pull in of products, ensuring sales order fulfilment is maintained
• Maintenance of stock tracking/planning using Excel and a bespoke ERP system
• Provide regular reports on inventory, shipments and sales. To provide a quick refernce point on historical data, feeding into the trend analysis analytics
• Maintenance of QBR files for each supplier, providing managerial views on supplier performance
If you answered ‘Yes’ to having excellent attention to detail, there is a spelling error in this advert… if you can find this, you’ll get a call to discuss this role in more detail!
If you are able to work well under pressure and manage a high workload in a timely manner, then do not delay in getting your CV over to Victoria O’Connor by replying to this advert or call 01772 200843 for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job