Our client is looking to expand their team with an experienced Streetworks Coordinator.
* Responsible for assisting with the management and administration of Streetworks on behalf of a main contractor
* Responsible for raising, opening and closing of permit whilst ensuring compliance with all aspects of TMA (Traffic Management Act)
* Ensuring the preparation and accuracy of job packs and utility prints to be issued to work teams
* Responsible for coordination of traffic management requirements
* Ensuring communication between site teams and office to ensure records are kept up to date
* This will involve managing and investigating streetworks related charges resulting from FPNs, section 74s and defects to minimise and prevent cost implications
* The role will involve regularly liaising with local authorities and other third parties to ensure effective works collaboration where necessary
* You will be required to monitor and manage Section 50 licences
* You should be experienced in the use of Streetworks permitting systems (Ideally Symology)
* You should have a good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks (NRSWA) and Traffic Management Act (TMA)
* You should be proficient in Microsoft packages and be a good communicator
This is an excellent position that offers career progression for the right individual
#NRSWA #Streetworks #Permit #FPN #Section74 #Scheduling #Highway #Utilities #Administrator #Planner #Coordinator #Power #Gas #Telecom #Water
- Permit Applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'