25,000 - 30,000
Forward Role are delighted to be working with a very exciting financial services business in Manchester City Centre. The business has been set up with a very experienced and knowledgeable team, and they have exceeded all expectations and targets in the first 4 months of trading.
Due to rapid growth, the business are recruiting for a Strategy Analyst. You will be trained up, on the job to become a confident and knowledgeable Strategy Analyst.
As a Strategy Analyst you will be responsible for ...
- all analysis on the performance of the portfolio and agencies.
- providing detailed insight to performance
- making recommendations and creating plans to improve performance
- MI reporting
- Presenting findings to Board level
- Continuously seek to improve data strategy
Skills and required experience:
- Coding experience - SQL / SAS / R / Python
- 2.1 in a quantitative subject - Maths, Physics, Finance etc.
- 1-2 years experience in an analytical role
- Strong problem solving skills
The ideal candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment, and be confident in decision making. You will have strong commercial acumen, have discipline and be able to prioritise and manage your own work load. You must be ambitious, hardworking and up for a challenge.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on or
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.