Sports Coach Bude
Exciting new opportunity for you to join Teaching Personnel as an Outdoor Education Leader and to work in a School in the Plymouth area
Sports Coach job role:
* Plan delivery of lessons, programmes, activities and actions effectively
* Motivating and inspiring children aged from 4 up to 16 year of age
* Engaging and liaising teachers regarding the progress of their student's activity and ensure clients receive the best possible service
Sports Coach Requirements:
* Experience working with children in a school or a leisure centre environment
* Be well organised and demonstrate leadership skills
* To be able to work effectively in teams and as an individual, always maintain a professional approach to work
* Level 3 Sports Qualification or equivalent
* A valid DBS is required
- FULL DRIVING LICENCE NEEDED
Sports Coach Benefits:
* Monday to Friday work in School Hours
* Company Uniform provided free of charge
* Opportunity to complete FREE COURSES
* Access to a range of Professional Development Training, Including Core Modules such as Safeguarding Children and the Common Core
* You'll have access to our pension in service schemes
if you think this is the perfect role for you please call Dean on or email
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'