A prestigious notary firm is looking for an experienced bilingual Spanish speaking legal secretary / legal PA to join their busy, hard-working offices located in the heart of the West End in a role which will see you provide comprehensive and seamless legal administrative support to the firm's Spanish department and their clients who vary from HNWIs to global organisations through to walk-in clients.
This is a great chance to join a friendly and supporting team of multilingual legal secretaries in a practice that offers a wonderful work/life balance whilst working within a fast-paced legal environment therefore you will need to be extremely resilient, able to cope with busy workloads whilst remaining calm under pressure. Core responsibilities will include providing 1:1 secretarial support to one of the partners as well as producing , editing and proofing legal documentation in English and Spanish (typing up legal documentation, involvement with the dossiers and cases), managing a busy diaries, booking appointments, client liaison, screening incoming calls and emails and providing translation support in Spanish and English.
Suitable candidates must possess first-class written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English, knowledge of Spanish and English legal terminology, a keen eye for details as well as a proven administrative / secretarial background from within a legal/notarial environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills is both Spanish AND English
- A proven Legal Secretary / Bilingual Secretary / Team Secretary / Team Assistant/ Legal PA background with UK based work experience from within a similar corporate / legal / Notarial environment
- Good knowledge of Spanish and English legal terminology
- Methodical approach to work with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Resilient , highly organised with the ability to manage your own workload whilst juggling multiple tasks simultaneously within a short time frames and remaining calm under pressure
- Impeccable interpersonal skills, adaptable, approachable, committed, flexible, discreet, with great attention to detail
- Confident of communicating at all levels colleagues /managers/ corporate clients / HNWIs
- Excellent numerical and IT skills with a typing speed around 60wpm
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Spanish secretary administrator legal secretary bilingual law notary paralegal law notarial team assistant litigation arbitration solicitor