Solutions Director - EMEA
To strengthen our EMEA Pre-Sales team, we are now looking for an experienced Pre-sales Consultant to work as part of and lead a team of professional and experienced Consultants and Account Managers by providing pre-sales support to existing and prospective clients/partners across the EMEA Region.
We are a world leader of Enterprise Process Automation®. Over the last 20 years we have helped more than 3,000 customers automate their mission-critical IT and business processes. Our customers remove the costs, risks and wasted time of manual tasks and achieve greater reliability, consistency and accuracy across diverse processes, such as the financial close, supply chain and business intelligence (BI).
As part of the Presales consulting team, you’ll be selling and presenting to some of the largest companies in the world, including software companies, distributors, contract manufacturers, and high-tech equipment companies. You’ll become a trusted advisor in your accounts, working with customers to leverage and expand their investments.
More than a traditional product-based sales consulting role, the Solutions Director EMEA must be able to create compelling big picture for the customer - understanding their current ecosystem, how our solution fits into it, whereby creating a long-term roadmap encompassing our solutions.
- Significant experience in a senior or principal pre-sales consulting role, preferably in Enterprise software solutions (Process Automation, ERP, Data Integration, MDM, Business Intelligence, ESB, databases).
- Strong product demonstration Skills.
- Presentation skills, both verbal delivery and content design.
- Excellent written communication skills, experience of preparing proposals. Strong technical and business awareness.
- Ability to communicate a technical message with business relevance to a non-technical audience as well as a technical audience.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team in delivering a proposal.
- 8 years consulting experience.
- Strong presentation skills and experience interacting with business leaders.
- High level understanding of all aspects of ERP: Financials, Procure to Pay, Plan to Build, Quote to Cash, Reporting, Data Quality.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- We are looking for someone with a strong background in sales, Process Automation or ERP
- with a minimum of 8 years’ experience working with global corporations as well as SMEs.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English fluently.
It has never been a better time to join this company - they are expanding rapidly and there is strong global demand for their products. To discuss your suitability further please send a full CV together with your current salary details.