To £25,000pa + Bonus & Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre software tester/support person to make sure that the software developed is fit for purpose and help to deliver a product to a blue-chip client base in the financial services industry, as well as being able to provide support to the end customer
- Creation of test scripts for new functionality and regression testing
- Using test tracking tools for the software testing lifecycle
- Recording and analysing test results, and generating issue reports and raising bugs
- Monitoring and tracking statuses using issue tracking systems, and conduct retests after issues are resolved
- Supporting blue-chip clients with their software issues
- Ensuring that all clients are given the highest level of service
A good communicator who enjoys working closely with development teams to robustly test software to produce a quality product, but can also speak to clients over the phone to offer a support service to the end client
You will ideally have some experience as a software tester role ideally with financial services experience but otherwise a solid background in support with a knowledge of testing
You will need experience of:
- A good knowledge of manual testing and manual testing processes
- A passion for software testing and quality assurance
- Strong communication skills
- Working in an agile environment
- Some experience with product support
Our client is a market leading software house for a prestigious portfolio of financial services companies.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre and ambitious software tester/application support person to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 371114.
- software tester
- application support