Title: Software Architecture Engineer
Salary Range: £30.50 - £31.33 Ltd Co
Division: Vehicle Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon + travel to Europe and Asia
This role reports to the IVI System Architecture Group Leader and as part of a team is responsible for IVI Software architectural strategy, development and implementation.
A key requirement of this role will be interfacing and working with IVI Software Development and Integration partners, solving complex architectural and software issues, providing architectural support for Infotainment Feature owners, HMI Engineers, Software test and validation engineers. A flexible working attitude is a must and candidates need to be prepared to travel to partner locations in Europe and Asia.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Development of software use cases and detailed requirements.
- Software system design in complex systems.
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex hardware and software interrelated issues.
- System Integration of Infotainment with non-Infotainment systems.
- Infotainment System knowledge (Startup, shutdown, resource allocation, data storage, CCF, LCF etc) CAN (design, development and validation)
- Working knowledge of C and C++
- Experience of using Unified Modelling Language
- Experience of using a requirements management systems, such as IBM DOORS
Degree in Technology/Science/Mathematics
Travel to partner locations in Europe and Asia may be required
If you are interested in this role apply now
- System Architecture
- Unified Modelling Language
- IBM DOORS
- software modeller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job