Social Media Executive - Addlestone - £25k
We are looking for a candidate passionate about Social Media and Blogging Communities who would like to make a difference by raising company profiles.
This rewarding role is suited to someone that is dependable, reliable and likes to take ownership of projects.
• Monitoring of Social Media
• Proactive use of Social Media
• Social Media Calendar
• Case Studies
• Reporting and administration
• Highly experienced in working in an office environment
• A strong understanding of Social Media and its uses
• Relevant education
• Excellent written communication skills
• A passion for working with social media communities
• An understanding or interest in general health and sport
• Previous experience in dealing directly with the public
• Experience of working in the Charitable Sector
• Previous use of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc to attract volunteers
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
- Social Media
- Social Media Blogging
- Online Content