Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Are you fully immersed in the digital world? Do you love telling a story through a number of different social media platforms? Can you take what you do and apply it to the Advanced Brand?
If so the role of social media executive is waiting for you!
You will be as comfortable managing & strategically driving Advanced’s social media channels as you are creating their content across all digital mediums.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, Digital and Web, the Social Media executive will be tasked with working closely with the business and the Marketing Services Content and Digital Teams & will be expected to know how to effectively use social media to own and drive the online face of Advanced to creating a brand buzz & help build the brand awareness to ultimate success!
Highly creative and technically adept, the candidate will be as comfortable vlogging, tweeting, creating vines/hypes and memes as they are planning and driving our social media strategy and increasing our brand presence on social media.
- Planning and creating engaging persona driven digital story telling experiences
- Increasing our social reach and brand presence
- Devising, editing & repurposing content and video to form social messages & assets on an ad hoc basis
- Oversee our social media strategy
- Write and optimise content for our social networking accounts
- Provide regular insight & reporting
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content online
- Ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, including mobile
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platform
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Exposure to social media management tools (sprout/hootsuite) desirable
- Be a self-starter - self-motivated and driven - you’ll push us forward and bring your ideas and excitement to the team
- Be a good communicator - someone who gets across your excitement about what you do and inspires confidence
- Smart appearance
- Positive attitude
- Good team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Willingness to listen
- Have a passion for usability and great user experiences
Join the A Team
Some of our excellent benefits from day one include:
- Contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Tea
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
If you want to more about our careers and life in general at Advanced please follow us on Linked In and visit our careers page