Social Media Executive
Do your pics on Instagram make your friends jealous? Are you passionate about food? Do you enjoy staying on top of social media trends? The World’s 50 Best Restaurants is actively recruiting for a social media savvy professional to join their team.
This role will work across all sub brands, which are:
- The World’s 50 Best Restaurants
- The World’s 50 Best Bars
- Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants
- Asia’s 50 Best Bars
- Latin America’s 50 Best Restaurants
50 Best highlights the best chefs, restaurants, bartenders, and bars around the globe. Working with a dedicated multi-national team, this is the ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about food, drink and social media to work on this highly successful and influential brand.
- Posting regular and frequent content across all social media channels
- Monitoring all social media channels; community management
- Creating engaging branded content programs for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Sourcing and creating bespoke images and social videos
- Working on digital marketing campaigns
What we’re looking for:
- Some previous professional social media experience
- Passionate and engaging individual
- International outlook
- A love of bars and restaurants
- A keen eye for detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and still hit deadlines
Spanish language skills are highly preferred
Why should you apply?
The World’s 50 Best Restaurants is an ever-changing market leading brand. By joining their team you will be able to develop your social media and digital marketing skills whilst rubbing shoulders with superstar chefs and bartenders.
If you’re a social media guru looking to either start your career or for your next move, please send your CV in for consideration.
- Social Media Marketing