Social Media Community Manager Lead
Community Manager Lead
Up to £33,000
Are you an expert with Social Media? Do you have experience with Community Management?
Currently working with a well-known Midlands based agency work have an array of credible clients to their name. As a Community Manager Lead, you will be responsible for managing the social media community for a large Global Client. You will need to engage with the customers via social media & maintain existing relationships - Response time is key!
- Operate, manage and respond on all social media community platforms for all markets.
- Seek out and flag opportunities to engage.
- Facilitate in getting technical questions answered.
- Create a Community Management playbook for the community management team to follow.
- Help grow and build the Clients community in all European markets.
- Engaging with fans and followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement
- Increase response times across all European markets.
- Become a brand evangelist, maintaining a deep understanding of your client and its audiences.
- Monitor and report on response times, community sentiment and engagement, liaising with the Client Community Management team and feeding back to the Social Director.
- Demonstrable work experience in a marketing environment in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of Social Media platforms.
- Strong organisational and campaign-planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Prior and relevant experience of community management or social media communications.
- Experience in using Social Media listening tools, as well as Social publishing and analytics tools.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders at various levels and in different locales.
- Fluent in English
- Additional European language/s a plus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'