Social Housing Administrator
£22k - £25k DOE
Our Client, a specialist building services company are working on behalf of their clients who are seeking an experienced social housing administrator.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the team with administrative duties
- Dealing with and giving advice to tenants regarding future maintenance works to be carried out.
- Providing effective liaison between client and site staff, developing positive relationships with residents in order to provide information and support during maintenance and improvement programmes.
- Giving a clear understanding of works to be carried out in resident’s properties, arranging start dates/appointments and monitoring access to properties. Ensuring resident satisfaction is achieved by handling customer complaints and resolving any issues as quickly as possible.
- Helping to determine the appropriate action to be taken in respect of third party claims, liaising with head office and relevant contracts managers.
- Participating in meetings to review the works carried out with site staff and other RLOs and creating weekly reports/handover.
- Social housing experience required
- Experienced in administrative tasks
- Be able to pick up bespoke in house systems quickly
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to deal with tenants
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified