SOC Analyst - L2+
My client is undergoing massive growth and looking for an experienced SOCAnalyst, responsible for monitoring, analysing and responding to threats targeting the client base. You will also be responsible for identifying, implementing and documenting methodologies whilst also mentoring more junior Analysts in delivering these areas to customers.
Duties will include;
- Providing targetedthreatintelligenceanalysis to better target threat hunting activity
- Generate customer facing reports
- Create and maintain SIEM correlation rules, signature creation and Endpoint Protection Products
- Industry standard qualification such as CREST, OSCP or CHECK
- Previousexperience of working in a SOC environment
- Eligible to obtain security clearance
To apply either click the link or send an up to date CV to me at Nicola [dot] Cookson [at] CircleRecruitment [dot] Com
Good luck and happy job hunting!
SOC, Penetration Test, Red Team, SOC Analyst, CREST, OSCP, CHECK, GIAH, CEH, TCP/IP, Mentor, Lead, Security Clearance,
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Security Clearance
- Red Team
- SOC Analyst
- Penetration Test
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'