An exciting opportunity has arisen for an interim Senior PPC Executive to join a Central London based Global Financial Brand.
Reporting into the Digital Channel Lead, you will play a key role in one of the business' most exciting and fast-growing teams, Group Marketing Digital, assisting a digital transformation.
The opportunity requires a numerate and analytical mind with proven success managing paid media campaigns with autonomy.
- Managing budgets and day-to-day optimisation of five to six pay per click accounts
- Working with IT to create Adwords scripts to build a scalable solution for overseeing multiple PPC accounts
- Regularly meeting with internal stakeholders to establish their business goals and demonstrate the value of increasingly well-optimised PPC.
- Work closely with the SEO, CRM, content, social media, digital and analytics teams to understand and place PPC marketing within the wider marketing funnel.
Display and Remarketing
- Managing budgets and day-to-day optimisation of multiple display
- Ensuring tagging, tracking and attribution models are in place
- Supporting new content initiatives through building paid search funnels
Tagging and Tracking
- Working with the digital team to ensure the correct and accurate implementation of tagging
- Highly numerate and analytical
- A demonstrable history of managing successful PPC accounts through Google Adwords, Double Click and Bing Ads Manager.
- A proven history of managing successful display
- The ability to create outstanding reports and dashboards around PPC and paid media activity
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Relationship-building skills