Site Manager needed on an ongoing residential part newbuild, part refurbishment in North West London.
I'm looking for a manager who will confidently be able to run a site up to £5m as No.1 on site. This role also has great scope for progression as my client will be looking to take the candidate to other projects once this initial contract concludes.
The position will be paying up to £260 per day dependant on experience.
- Management of build and refurb process on a residential property.
- Cooperation with clients, architects, and subcontractors.
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience running residential projects up to £5m as a No.1 on site.
- Trades background or degree qualified.
- An ability to work well within a high pressured environment is a must.
Rate: Up to £260 per day
Location: North West London
If you are interested then please send your CV or contact Nick King at Randstad CPE
Please also add me on LinkedIn if you're interested in the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'