Immediate requirement for a lead Site Manager on a £300K CAT B office fit out.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to work on an office refurbishment valuing £300K to be completed over 10 weeks.
The client requires someone with experience specifically in CAT B commercial office fit out projects, and must have experience on a similar project previously with supporting references.
The successful candidate will be someone who can motivate and drive workers on site and will be responsible for supporting and managing the subcontractors to deliver the project on time, to a high standard and report to a visiting Project Manager.
The Site Manager requirements:
- CSCS card
- First Aid
- Worked on CAT B office fit out projects as lead- £100K
- Carpentry background preferable
- Oversee subcontractors on site and report in to the visiting Project Manager
- Forward thinking and able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to plan ahead and establish solutions with the PM to overcome any problems/issues that may arise
- Trade background would be preferable or with excellent attention to detail
- Confident with finishing trades and compiling/completing snagging lists
- Looking for freelance work
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career with a growing business, that is looking for a new challenge.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Simon O'Donnell in London on or submit your CV.
Add me on LinkedIn to stay updated with all the opportunities I have available: https://in/simon-o-donnell-6a012215a/
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"