Site Manager needed in Battersea
Our clients are a well-established main contractor based in Essex who are seeking an experienced Site Manager to join their team on an £8.2m vertical extension of a Care Home in Battersea.
Their scope of works includes both new build and refurbishment projects in the Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Public and Education sectors.
Project: Conversion of offices into 26 apartments
Duration: 62 weeks
Details: Vertical metsec extension and refurbishment of an existing care home. The strip out phase has been completed and the structural strengthening is taking place.
- Experience as the No.1 Site Manager
- Experience working for a well-established main contractor
- Experience working on both new build and refurbishment projects
- Experience working on care home projects but Residential experience is beneficial
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong motivational skills
- Carpentry background
- First Aid
If you would like to be considered for the role Site Manager in Battersea, please submit your CV or call Matt on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job